Acupuncture for endocrine disorders
Method of treatment – Acupuncture for endocrine disorders
Acupuncture for endocrine disorders is the practice of sticking hair-fine needles into the body at various points in order to relieve symptoms or cure illnesses and diseases. It is a practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine. When the needles are put into the body, they are said to work by realigning the yin, yang, and qi (or ki or chi) of a person. Yin and Yang are the balances of nature and qi is the life force of a person.
Some Western doctors acknowledge that acupuncture works. However, there are others that criticize the practice. This is because there are no physiological basis or facts that show acupuncture should work. The biology of the human body does not contain these acupuncture points. However, there are some neuro-imaging studies that show acupuncture does affect the outermost layer of organs and can cause relief for many symptoms related to illnesses.
Some western doctors do not recommend acupuncture to heal ailments. However, while it may not be recommended to cure illnesses (although it is claimed to have done so for various ailments), it is recognized as relieving many symptoms.
Acupuncture for endocrine disorders becomes more popular.
In the last several years people have become less satisfied with their modern western medical providers and solutions which have led them to begin looking toward alternative medicine for solutions. However, this search has led to new questions, “how do I find the right alternative medical system for me and will it help my condition?” One of the best solutions to this problem is acupuncture and Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). This amazing system has the ability to work with many different types of health-related problems by treating the person as an individual and not just treating the disease. This article aims to help you find out just what types of problems can be treated with acupuncture and Traditional Chinese medicine.
Many people in the west think that acupuncture works mainly with pain, or that it is a fringe type of treatment that can’t treat anything at all. While it is true that acupuncture can be a phenomenal treatment tool for pain and that pain is what most people in the west begin seeing an acupuncturist for, there are many different problems that acupuncture can effectively treat. Even more, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. National Institute of Health (NIH) have approved acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat many different diseases that are not pain related at all. These can include things like adjunct treatments for nausea during cancer treatment, menstrual cramps and menorrhagia syndromes, and fibromyalgia, and digestive disorders among many others. In addition, there are many groundbreaking studies showing that acupuncture can even be helpful in treating complex problems like infertility as well as a host of other difficult problems.
What conditions can be treated with acupuncture?
The following is a list of very commonly treated diseases and health-related problems that Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese medicine can treat quite effectively. This list isn’t exhaustive but does cover a large number of illnesses.
- Disorders of bones, muscles, joints and nerves such as Bell’s palsy, arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, bursitis, neuralgias, migraines, dizziness, low back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, spine pain, sciatica, muscle spasms, facial spasm, numbness and tingling, fibromyalgia and Mio fasciitis.
- Sleep and stress disorders such as insomnia and fatigue.
- Circulatory disorders such as hypertension, hypotension, angina, pulmonary heart disease, cardiac neurosis, palpations, atherosclerosis, and anemia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as food allergies, abdominal pain, peptic ulcers, constipation, chronic diarrhea, indigestion, anorexia, gastritis, nausea and vomiting, biliary colic, dysentery, ulcerative colitis and irritable colon syndrome.
- Gynecological disorders such as irregular, heavy, or painful menses, PMS, polycystic ovary syndrome, fibrocystic breast disease, menopause, morning sickness, malposition of fetus, induction of labor, infertility, herpes zoster, hypo-ovarian, and lactation deficiency
- Urogenital disorders such as stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, retention of urine, renal colic, prostatitis, and sexual dysfunction.
- Respiratory disorders such as emphysema, sinusitis, bronchial asthma, whooping cough, allergies, and bronchitis.
- Endocrine disorders such as diabetes, hypo/hyperthyroidism, and obesity.
- Addictions such as to alcohol, nicotine, and drug addiction.
- Depression including depressive neurosis, chemical or otherwise.
- Skin disorders such as acne vulgaris, pruritus, and neurodermatitis.
- Myofascial pain, including craniomandibular disorders and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ).
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Postoperative pain
- Performance enhancement such as athletic and strength assistance.
- Supportive therapy for many other chronic and painful debilitating disorders.
- Adverse reactions to radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy
- Pain in dentistry (including dental pain and temporomandibular dysfunction)
Endocrine illnesses are on the upswing in the USA. Diabetes, thyroid metabolic disorders like hyperthyroid and hypothyroid and bone dense problems known as osteoporosis are the most dominant. 15 million of US people have been identified with Diabetes (600,000 firsthand cases spotted every year), and 20,000,000 with the different forms of thyroid dysfunctions.
Endocrine ailments are a most often diagnosed reason of psychological disorders such as nervousness,sleeplessness, and melancholy. Hormonal insufficiency and/or irregularity have also been accompanying with numerous progressive and autoimmune syndromes. Endocrine illnesses can lead to stroke, malignancy, long-lasting exhaustion condition, unproductiveness, fatness, sleeplessness, prostate diseases and many other bodily and psychological expressions.
The endocrine arrangement in the body is one the most secretive part of the organism.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), endocrinology is understood as the science about the organism’s fluid structure: the real liquids (exocrine and endocrine) and the energy that generates them and transports around the body.
There occur a communication and synergy between all endocrine glands of the organism. They stabilize each other. This synergy can lead to confusion as signs may be noticeable for example in the thyroid as a reaction to a disparity in the adrenal gland. The awkwardly majority of traditional western healing methods apply only to the region where signs of diseases are manifesting, overlooking synergistic connections to other organs, frequently omitting the core of the medical condition.
That’s why holistic methods like Acupuncture for endocrine disorders become more beneficial in the healing process this system. Acupuncture for endocrine disorders concentrates on harmonizing Qi energy that stimulates different glands at the same time. For instance, the hyperthyroid syndrome may lead to a gonadal hyperfunctioning as well as hypothyroidism may result in the decrease of adrenal glands function.
The beauty of Acupuncture for endocrine disorders is that this technique takes into consideration the whole body as the one mechanism in which different organs are just different parts and all of them are connected by the flow of the Qi energy.
In Acupuncture for endocrine disorders healing the hormonal system is not simply about nourishing the glands. It’s more about forcing these glands and their hormones to flow and circulate around the organism. By stimulating movement of the Qi energy Acupuncture for endocrine disorders helps to create a healthy synergy between different glands which results in proper functioning of the whole system.
Healing with Acupuncture for endocrine disorders is more than just visiting an acupuncturist to “get fixed.” Contrary Acupuncture for endocrine disorders is about digging inside of the system using traditional Chinese diagnostic techniques to pinpoint the initial organ that became ill causing further energy deficiency in different parts of the body. Only after that Acupuncture for endocrine disorders become helpful and beneficial.